Thursday, September 13, 2012

Molly-Isms

My Mom inspired me to write down all of the funny and adorable things Molly says.  Plus my Nana keeps telling me "You better be writing these things down" ;)  So I am.  Enjoy.

"I berry hungary. Can I have whole grains for for breakfast?

"Molly and I had a fight in the car about who loves Daddy more. I said-"I love him more because he is my husband!" Molly replied-"I love him more cuz her's(we are working on he/her) is my PRINCE CHARMING!!!!"

 Molly-"I will never EVER eat my sandwich!!"
Me-"If you eat your sandwich you can sweep and vacuum."
Molly-"Yay!! I go eat it!"


To the slightly chubby 20-something guy in the tshirt with the ripped out sleeves: If you don't want little girls to shout out to the entire restaraunt that they can "see your boobs!" don't wear nipple revealing clothing. And don't glare at my kid. The end.

 Molly has recently developed a fear of thunderstorms as well as a habit of calling me "sweetie"(just like daddy). So last night when she said, "I scary of thunder. I sleep with my Sweetie?" how could I say no? Of course I still have to learn how to slerp with toddler elbows in my chest and curls up my nose...

 
Eating our leftover Red Lobster for snack and Molly holds her shrimp up to the fish bowl to tell the fish, "I like fish. Them's is yummy. This your friend?"

 Last weeks Awana verse was "All have sinned." This weeks is, "All He had made was very good." Molly's version is, "All have sinned very good." 

The other day when we were at the doctor he asked Molly where she lived. She replied, "I live at home." Doctor, "Where is home?" Molly, "By the spaceships."(thats the grain elevators) Doctor, "Do any aliens live there?" Molly, "Ya, hims name is Dan." All this time I thought he was an elevator operator but I guess he's really an alien.

 Just checked on my supposed to be sleeping daughter to find her reading the story Bible. "Mommy, it's my Jesus?" Can't scold her for not sleeping when she is doing that...